Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Clark family, a Joy to Work With!


The title of post says it all. The Clark family is the best. There are few greater joys for me as a photographer then working with a family who is as invested in the final product as I am. Instead of me directing the show they were more than happy to take the reins and become art directors. A total collaboration.

By the way...the photo shoot began with partly sunny skies at 70 degrees with a light breeze. Half way through a front came through with 45 mph winds that dropped the temps to 40 degrees. While most subjects would throw in the towel at this point, the Clark family only got stronger with even more smiles and laughter.

Thank you to the Clark family for reminding me of why I love what I do.

Here are a few examples from the day:













No comments:

Post a Comment